[Maildev] What's the story with https://developer.thunderbird.net/the-basics/building-thunderbird/ ?

Geoff Lankow geoff at thunderbird.net
Wed Aug 14 00:10:17 EDT 2019

There's 148 articles tagged "thunderbird"
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/tag/thunderbird> on MDN. Most,
if not almost all, of them should be moved into the MDN archive. Is
somebody prepared to take this on, or at least go through and prepare a
list of what should be moved (as special privilege is required to move
pages)?

GL