[Maildev] Engineering Council or Engineering Steering Committee (ESC) - where art thou?

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Fri Aug 31 16:20:41 EDT 2018

Man, this thread has a lot going on! I think having the two issues being
discussed in this thread doesn't make either single discussion as
effective as it could be. It makes sense to bring up the HTML editor
issue insofar as you are pointing out a decision that the module owner
could make in opposition to what some contributors may want.

But I think it would be worthwhile to focus on just one of these issues
in the thread. I'd like to see the conversation around the HTML editor
play out and see what Magnus, as the module's owner, ultimately makes as
a decision (if he hasn't already made it). And then move on to a thread
focused on the ESC and whether or not it is necessary. I think the
former helps inform the latter conversation.

Ryan Sipes
Community Manager
Thunderbird