[Maildev] ESC: (possible) conflict resolution #1 - bug 690644, was: Engineering Council or Engineering Steering Committee (ESC) - where art thou?

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 20:00:34 EDT 2018

I think what we need is two settings. One to specify the background
colour of that being composed and another for the actual UI.  A number
of times I have seen folk wanting to modify the compose background for
aesthetic reasons, or just to make it less eye watering white.  But they
do not want to specify a background colour for their email.  At the
moment all of my compose window is a pale grey, until I get to the
compose part and it changes to bright white

Matt