[Maildev] Packaging of Thunderbird for Linux

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Tue Dec 19 19:56:20 EST 2017

Looks like someone has already done it, is interested in implementing it
into our upstream process:
https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/looking-to-snap-up-thunderbird/3253/4?u=ryanleesipes

Looks to be a Canonical employee, I've thanked him, whenever our side is
ready we should pull him in to get his stuff into our process so we're
building these each release.

Ryan