[Maildev] Is there a way to reactivate the Calendar/Lightning distribution extension after installing a beta?

MakeMyDay makemyday at gmx-topmail.de
Sat Dec 9 07:44:27 EST 2017

Check your prefs for extensions.installedDistroAddon.<extension-id>, for
Lightning, this is:

extensions.installedDistroAddon.{e2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103}

Iirc, if that pref is set and the respective extension is not in the
list stored in extensions.xpiState, the installation of an addon is
prevented in XPIProvider code to prevent a once uninstalled distributed
addon from being installed again. (Unfortunately, there is not a similar
mechanism for disabled addons, which make disabled Lightning addon to
enabled on updates). So removing the pref should bring your Lightning
back on restart.

MakeMyDay