[Maildev] Integrating popular and useful extensions into TB

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.us
Thu Dec 7 09:13:27 EST 2017

Let me just be clear about this, because I'm not sure I was entirely
clear about it in my last message: I will not commit to maintaining
Thunderbird core code. In my experience, it is just too much of a pain
in the neck. So if you decide the right answer is to move my add-on's
functionality into Thunderbird core, then I'm OK with that, but don't
expect me to keep maintaining the code after you've done that, because I
won't.

  jik