[Maildev] Integrating popular and useful extensions into TB

Philipp Kewisch kewisch at thunderbird.net
Wed Dec 6 17:43:54 EST 2017

One thing we need to keep in mind is that each additional add-on integrated is a maintenance burden. We will be obligated to keep the feature even if the add-on developer doesn’t want to support the feature any longer.

Did you also discuss the possibility of providing WebExtension apis so that the top 10 addons can continue to exist?

Philipp